Nathan and I went to Colorado Springs to visit his sister Julia and her family during our Spring break. We did a trade off of babysitting each others kids so we could go out on dates. Nathan and I went first
and we had so much fun. We went to Olive Garden for dinner...yummy soup and salad. Then we went miniture golfing $4 and then Bowling $9. We also got some ice cream from Safeway....love Skinny Cows! Colorado Springs has the best date night stuff for cheap. We were suppose to go to see Bedtime Stories at the dollar theater for $3, but we didn't make it in time and I don't care because we had a great time together just hanging out having fun. Total coat of date and all the fun things we did $30. SWEET!!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome! I'm so jealous. :)
ReplyDelete