SAN DIEGO TEMPLE in CALIFORNIA. We took the kids to see the temple where Nathan and I were married. Elaine thinks it looks like a castle. I love this temple. It is my favorite one. The Nativity statue was out for Christams. 


OCEANSIDE,CA. It is a must while in California to visit the beach. The salty ocean air, rolling waves, and sandy treasures await. This was Nancy's first time to the beach. The kids had a blast running around, finding shells, digging holes, and playing in the water. It was a bit cold, but it was winter after all. We didn't plan on going to the beach as you might be able to tell by the kids wearing their regular clothes, but we didn't care because there were more clothes in the care they could change into after. The plan was to go to the San Diego Zoo with Grandma and my sisters except there was no parking, so we left and went to the beach instead. I think the kids didn't mind too much. We can't wait to come back in the summer and spend the whole day.
No comments:
Post a Comment