Monday, October 24, 2011
Our 6th Anniversary
Nathan and I celebrated 6 years of marriage over the weekend. We weren't sure we would be able to go out at first because of stake conference that night, but at last minute a babysiter was had. Nathan came home from school and then I took the kids over to the babysitters house. When I came back Nathan had made me a lovley dinner. We enjoyed our dinner in peace and candle light. Then there on the table hidding under a napkin was a gift for me from Nathan. It was a card, chocolate, and a fresh water pearl necklace from Dillards. I LOVE IT needless to say and wore it out that night on our date. We decided to go have some fun and check out Dave and Busters. We played games and won tickets which we traded in for sunglasses and a mug. Nathan won most of our tickets for us. I wasn't very good. Afterwards we went to Mcdonalds for chocolate shakes. Yum. Normally we would have cheesecake factory but neither of us felt like cheesecake. Next door was walmart so we went in to get a movie, but there was nothing. So we picked up the kids and came home. After putting the kids to bed we spent the rest of the night together in continued peace with a movie. How blessed we are to have a family and each other to share this life with and be sealed for time and all eternity so we can be together in the heavens also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary Friends!
ReplyDelete