Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day / Phillip's B-day Party

HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY PHILLIP!!!
Well after just ending all the graduation stuff the night before, we have now moved on to yet another party. That's right it is now Saturday and we are celebrating Mothers and a birthday. Man all these desserts are going to kill me. We partied at the club house at our apartment complex for the first couple hours while we ate bbq'ed hot dogs and hamburgers, then traveled over to the dino park near by. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins.
We had our family (Nathan, Stephanie, Matthew, Elaine and Nancy), plus Julia's family (Julia, -Jim had to work-, Adam, Allissa, Braden), also Phillip's Family (Phillip, Denise, Ammon, Audrie, Nathan, Susie, Hyrum), and Grandma Nancy all there together. David (the other brother) was suppose to be here with his family from Utah, but ended up not being able to make it due to Standardized testing and work stuff. At least he will make it out on Sunday to go hunting with the boys.

I think Grandma Nancy enjoyed seeing eveyone since she is almost all alone in California with only 1 of her 5 kids. The 3 here partying with her are all in Colorado. She really wants to move out here to be with them and our families. Soon...hopefully soon. Meanwhile our family might be moving away for school. Still don't know what's happening. Oh well. We have trust in the Lord to let us know where to go.
Sunday (the day after the party shown here), was wonderful. I slept in (enough anywas), got breakfast in bed (such a loving husband to make me waffles with fresh strawberries and whip cream, plus eggs, bacon and sasage and a glass of milk), my kids looked at old photo album from when they were born, Nathan cleaned the house for me, went to church (got lovely treats there too), and came home to dinner prepared by Nathan (yummy pasta with enough left overs so I wouldn't have to cook so much while he is gone hunting). My mother's day presents included 3 new dresses, a potato fry cutter, make-up, nail polish and deodarant. All the nice kinds I can never bring myself to buy because of prices. Thank you Nathan and I couldn't be the mom that I am without you.
I hope the rest of you moms had a wonderful mother's day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background