Sunday, June 13, 2010

Camping Trip at Chatfield State Park and Reservoir

We went to the Chatfield State Park with the Lewis Family for a one night campout. It was our first campout together where the weather did not mess it up or chase us away. So, who's ready to set up camp and have some bonding time?

Out by the lake. There were a lot of fish jumping around, but none hooked.

Out looking for rollie pollies.

Nathan and I out with everyone doing some fishing.

This snake was in the tree next to our tent. Like 3 feet from our tent!!! It was the second one Nathan found in like 30 min. The other one was in the grass next to our tent on the other side.

Jim tossing the snake off a ways out from camp.

Such a little princess my Lanie is.

Nancy was loving the swim beach.

The boys making a cannal.

Anyone up for some hotdogs, burgers, PF Changs on the cook top, or smores?

Matthew was loving the smores!!! I can't remember how many he had, but then again I can't remember how many I ended up eating.

Nathan and Julia making scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast.

Stopping off to play at the playground near our camp spot before making the drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background