Monday, June 14, 2010

Family Campout at Stanley Lake in Colorado

After our campout with the Lewis family we went home and decided that since the car was already packed we would go camping again. First we would sleep in our beds for one night and take good showers!!! They had showers at Chatfield, but I had only packed a bar of soap. I know what was I thinking not bringing a razor or shampoo. Oh well.
Early the net morning we restocked on food and headed out to Stanley Lake. I told Nathan to go fish and the kids and I would set up camp again. After that was done we went down to the water to be by daddy.

I sure am glad I brought their buckets and shovels because it kept them entertained for hours.

Nancy and daddy waiting for a fish to hook.

Matthew and Elaine loved getting their feet wet in the cold water.

Me and the kids would bring our meals down to the dock, so we could be by daddy while he fished. I just wished I had picked a campspot closer instead, so I wouldn't have to carry it all so far. The kids were having a great time together. SMILE AND SHOW ME SOME SIBLING LOVE!

The two fish Nathan caught before we packed up to go home that morning.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I hope you're going to be updating this lots and lots....

    ReplyDelete

background