Thursday, July 29, 2010

LAST MOMENTS

June 16, 2010
During the last few weeks in June before we moved out we spent time out with our neighbors in the sun. I am truly going to miss living in the family housing community at CU. We have made some great friends while there and will really miss them. Even now as I caught up with my blog over a month after we have left my children ask if we can go back. They loved their house and friends. I hope that our new home with turn out to be enough for them.























June 23, 2010
Well this was our last day in our apartment. The Lord blessed us with much help to move out of our 3rd story apartment. The job was done in like two hours and then taken over to our storage unit and unloaded in no time. Thank you Ryan, Brian, Lewis Family, Missionaries, Jackson Family and Kelly for all your help. Thank you Sister Hoyt For coming and cleaning with us and the lovely fruit basket. Staci you’re amazing for making that traveling bag for my kids….THEY LOVED IT and it kept them so entertained!!!! I miss Boulder already and all my good friends and being close to family in other cities!!! Keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Man we miss you guys! Family Housing isn't the same with out you :(

    ReplyDelete

background